The Therefore Game

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Therefore Game

Post by peugeot407 on Mon 23 May 2011 - 3:20

The Therefore Game
Because no matter what Peter says, this is brilliant


How it all began
Paco the Great wrote:Ok, this is a game I found on another forum. Basically,

Spoiler:
Person1: Frogs live in ponds.
Person2: Therefore frogs lay eggs in ponds.
Person3: Therefore tadpoles hatch out in ponds.
Person4: Therefore they grow up and lay more eggs in ponds.
Person5: Therefore there is an overpopulation of frogs.

etc., etc.

I'll start.

Chocolate is nice.

What was already posted
Therefore so many kids have bad teeth.
Therefore they can only eat soup.
Therefore they eat enough vegetables.
Therefore there is a vegetable shortage.
Therefore I don't know what to say now.
Therefore the world rejoices.
Therefore the supply of pies and other celebratory foods would have to go up.
Therefore bakers become rich.
Therefore lots of Bakers quit and go to Hawaii.
Therefore Hawaii will no longer have to eat Spam.
Therefore Hawaii get's overpopulated.
Therefore the rest of the world is nuked by Hawaii.
Therefore Hawaii become a hell, full with hounds and hags.
Therefore the bakers go mad.
Therefore the plague strikes Hawaii.
Therefore all Hawaiians will die.
Therefore Chinese people emigrate there and declare a new country, the Hawaiian Republic of the Dragon.
Therefore Chinese restaurants now offer Pizza Hawaiis.
Therefore all those bakers will start baking pizzas
Therefore Italy is going to be bankrupt.
Therefore, Berlusconi FINALLY resigns.
Therefore the world rejoices once again.
Therefore Iliander makes a new problem.
Therefore the world gets completely bored of the Ancient Astronauts theory.
Therefore 50% of the world's population believes in Anunnaki.
Therefore Pepp will makes a new Paganist Religion.
Therefore I will join it and become a 1st rank priest.
Therefore you'll stop whining about the Annunaki and live the rest of your days in hermitage.

What one should do now
Now continue on the last one!


peugeot407


Last edited by peugeot407 on Tue 24 May 2011 - 10:23; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Synecdoche wrote: Do you only use your wisdom teeth to grind down bone from your kills?



Sola Scriptura. Sola Fide. Sola Gratia. Solus Christus. Soli Deo Gloria.



avatar
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Age : 26
Posts : 6423
Join date : 2010-07-23

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by iliander on Mon 23 May 2011 - 3:37

Peugeot, you have just done something brilliant! I also thought it was stupid that Tilanus locked it, because it's the best of all forum games. So now I will continue...

Therefore you'll stop whining about the Annunaki and live the rest of your days in hermitage.
Therefore negotiate with the Anunnaki in secrecy.
avatar
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Age : 20
Posts : 3575
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Pepp on Mon 23 May 2011 - 13:13

Therefore I'll make a Peter Piepenburg Secret Brotherhood to destroy yours :twisted:

_________________
Philosophy of gaming: A player is a noobish modder; a modder is a noobish player.

Spoiler:
The Pepp Noble Way to Make and Drink Tea
Pepp's Eye Candy thread
Pepp's First Random Map Script!
avatar
Pepp
Moderator
Moderator

Age : 21
Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Maxulino on Tue 24 May 2011 - 10:11

therefor I will desenvolve a new weapon to destroy your secret brotherhood
avatar
Maxulino
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Posts : 456
Join date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by peugeot407 on Tue 24 May 2011 - 10:24

Therefore you'll probably get rich, but nobody will ever take you seriously anymore.


peugeot407

_________________
Synecdoche wrote: Do you only use your wisdom teeth to grind down bone from your kills?



Sola Scriptura. Sola Fide. Sola Gratia. Solus Christus. Soli Deo Gloria.



avatar
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Age : 26
Posts : 6423
Join date : 2010-07-23

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Pepp on Tue 24 May 2011 - 10:42

Therefore he was going to be alone, alone, aloooone.......

_________________
Philosophy of gaming: A player is a noobish modder; a modder is a noobish player.

Spoiler:
The Pepp Noble Way to Make and Drink Tea
Pepp's Eye Candy thread
Pepp's First Random Map Script!
avatar
Pepp
Moderator
Moderator

Age : 21
Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Maxulino on Sun 29 May 2011 - 8:21

therefor he will kill himself because he has no friends
avatar
Maxulino
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Posts : 456
Join date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Nero on Sun 29 May 2011 - 10:02

therefore the friends he though he didn't have, cried at his funeral and his spirit was content knowing he had friends.
avatar
Nero
Kataphraktos
Kataphraktos

Age : 22
Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Pepp on Sun 29 May 2011 - 21:21

Therefore I'll be a specter in a void of universe.

_________________
Philosophy of gaming: A player is a noobish modder; a modder is a noobish player.

Spoiler:
The Pepp Noble Way to Make and Drink Tea
Pepp's Eye Candy thread
Pepp's First Random Map Script!
avatar
Pepp
Moderator
Moderator

Age : 21
Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Maxulino on Mon 30 May 2011 - 5:45

therefor the void unverse will create monsters that will iconquest earth
avatar
Maxulino
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Posts : 456
Join date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Pepp on Mon 30 May 2011 - 10:18

Therefore Iliander going to speaks some spams...

_________________
Philosophy of gaming: A player is a noobish modder; a modder is a noobish player.

Spoiler:
The Pepp Noble Way to Make and Drink Tea
Pepp's Eye Candy thread
Pepp's First Random Map Script!
avatar
Pepp
Moderator
Moderator

Age : 21
Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by peugeot407 on Mon 30 May 2011 - 10:23

Therefore we will know it's really him.

_________________
Synecdoche wrote: Do you only use your wisdom teeth to grind down bone from your kills?



Sola Scriptura. Sola Fide. Sola Gratia. Solus Christus. Soli Deo Gloria.



avatar
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Age : 26
Posts : 6423
Join date : 2010-07-23

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Pepp on Mon 30 May 2011 - 10:29

Therefore he is going to be fired from his duty as a reich-ritter.

_________________
Philosophy of gaming: A player is a noobish modder; a modder is a noobish player.

Spoiler:
The Pepp Noble Way to Make and Drink Tea
Pepp's Eye Candy thread
Pepp's First Random Map Script!
avatar
Pepp
Moderator
Moderator

Age : 21
Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Paco the Great on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 6:27

Therefore he will be sad.

(Many thanks for opening this, Peugeot407!)
avatar
Paco the Great
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by iliander on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 7:53

Therefore I will spam some more and get banned from ne.elpea.
avatar
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Age : 20
Posts : 3575
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by peugeot407 on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 9:10

The honour's all mine, Paco. Razz

Therefore I will spam some more and get banned from ne.elpea.

Therefore you might learn to be a bit more careful with what you say and who you say it to.

_________________
Synecdoche wrote: Do you only use your wisdom teeth to grind down bone from your kills?



Sola Scriptura. Sola Fide. Sola Gratia. Solus Christus. Soli Deo Gloria.



avatar
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Age : 26
Posts : 6423
Join date : 2010-07-23

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Paco the Great on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 19:39

Therefore he decides to insult Gaddafi instead.
avatar
Paco the Great
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by iliander on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 20:01

Therefore Belgium gets attacked.
avatar
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Age : 20
Posts : 3575
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Nero on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 22:41

Therefore people are wondering "why Belgium?"
avatar
Nero
Kataphraktos
Kataphraktos

Age : 22
Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by peugeot407 on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 23:18

Therefore Bart de Wever will tell everybody that no unified Belgium exists, and Elio di Rupo will run after him shouting that there is.

_________________
Synecdoche wrote: Do you only use your wisdom teeth to grind down bone from your kills?



Sola Scriptura. Sola Fide. Sola Gratia. Solus Christus. Soli Deo Gloria.



avatar
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Age : 26
Posts : 6423
Join date : 2010-07-23

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by iliander on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 23:24

Therefore it will be filmed and everyone would laugh about Elio.
avatar
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Age : 20
Posts : 3575
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by peugeot407 on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 23:42

Therefore a great deal of depressed people would be cured.

_________________
Synecdoche wrote: Do you only use your wisdom teeth to grind down bone from your kills?



Sola Scriptura. Sola Fide. Sola Gratia. Solus Christus. Soli Deo Gloria.



avatar
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Age : 26
Posts : 6423
Join date : 2010-07-23

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by iliander on Fri 3 Jun 2011 - 0:03

Therefore I would be cured too.
avatar
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Age : 20
Posts : 3575
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Pepp on Fri 3 Jun 2011 - 18:08

Therefore you'll be an (you know who). :tonguesticking

_________________
Philosophy of gaming: A player is a noobish modder; a modder is a noobish player.

Spoiler:
The Pepp Noble Way to Make and Drink Tea
Pepp's Eye Candy thread
Pepp's First Random Map Script!
avatar
Pepp
Moderator
Moderator

Age : 21
Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by iliander on Fri 3 Jun 2011 - 20:19

Therefore I would pray to the lord ***.
avatar
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Age : 20
Posts : 3575
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Therefore Game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum